Use of USFusionEnergy.org content denotes agreement with the following terms:
- The U.S. Fusion Outreach Team, through USFusionEnergy.org, provides content free of charge for educational and informational use.
- USFusionEnergy.org is to be credited as the source of the content.
- The U.S. Fusion Outreach Team retains intellectual property rights in USFusionEnergy.org’s content. The provision of USFusionEnergy.org content does not amount to a transfer of intellectual property.
- USFusionEnergy.org content may not be used in a misleading, inappropriate, or offensive manner, in advertising or promotion, commercial gain, or in a manner that suggests any kind of endorsement by the U.S. Fusion Outreach Team or the U.S. fusion energy community.
- The U.S. Fusion Outreach Team, through USFusionEnergy.org, reserves the right to alter or delete content without notice.
- USFusionEnergy.org content and information does not necessarily represent the views of individual U.S. fusion research institutions, including U.S. fusion private companies.
- Links to other websites are provided for the users’ convenience only. Links do not signify that the U.S. Fusion Outreach Team or members of the U.S. fusion energy community endorse a website or its host, and these entities take no responsibility for the content contained in any website linked within the publication.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments with respect to USFusionEnergy.org content; if you are unsure whether your intended use meets these terms; or if you seek permission for use that does not fall within these terms.
We collect no personal information about you when you visit USFusionEnergy.org unless otherwise stated or unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. What we collect and store automatically is:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the domain from which you access the Internet (i.e., 123.456.789.012) whether your's individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- the date and time you access our site,
- the pages you peruse (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), and
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site's technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
This information is NOT shared with anyone beyond the support staff to this website, except when required by law enforcement investigation, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.